Keep Calm and Carry On... Again




I have done a carry on luggage blog before this is for this trip that I'm on right now. Here is the link to other Carry-On List.

My bag is the Vera Bradley: 17 Roll Along Tote in Mocha Rouge


Everything else has been slightly altered for this trip. I wanted to try some new products that I heard wear great for traveling from Missglamorazzi, and many more YouTubers. 

I will do this by how I organized things.

I pack my purse for the trip this time I used my Baggallini Divide Crossbody on this trip. Baggallini is great for traveling out the country.



Cuyana Passport Case in Turquoise


Ziploc Big Bag Brand Large

-I knew we would be on a plane for a whole day so I packed an outfit. I had my Eat My Dust Hoodie, Pink Essiantials V Neck Tee in Lime Green, Nike No Show Socks,  and The Most Loved Yoga Pants in Studs with Black all packed in one of these of Ziploc bags.

- I always pack my outfits in clear sacks now so that I have it easily planned or picked out.



Eagle Creek Translucent Specter Pack-It Sacs - Large

-Muk Luks Women's Angie Love Mukluk Tall Slipper Boot



Eagle Creek Translucent Specter Pack-It Sacs - Medium

-I packed an extra pair of Michael Stars Folk Art Wrap and Oversized Chevron Scarf - Black/White



Eagle Creek Translucent Specter Pack-It Sacs - Small

Nike No Show Socks, and  VS White Cotton Panties



Eagle Creek Translucent Specter Pack-It Cubes - Medium

- Travel MAC Pro Charger (Nothing really travel it's just extra for travel)
- Frends Rose Gold 'Ella B' Earbuds
- Travel iPhone Charger
- Travel iPad Charger
- Travel iPod Charger
- Camera Charger

 Eagle Creek Translucent Specter Pack-It Cubes - Small

i-clean Microfiber Cloth
- Travel Kleenex Pack in Slim Pack Cityscape
- Band Aids Assorted this way when we unpack I can grab a few to take with me each day
Hollywood Fashion Tape
- Hair Ties
Wet Brush Squirt Mini Pocket Detangling Hair Brush - I loooooove my wet brush so I bought this one for travel
Female Hygiene Wipes
- Make Up Wipes
Slim Sonic Toothbrush
Klorane Smoothing and relaxing patches with soothing cornflower
-Nail Tek Crystal Nail File w/Case Mini




Bespoke In Flight bag Plastic in Clear With Red Trim - I did not buy this for myself! It was a gift. Yes it's extremely pricey! The lowest I have seen this is $150. Would I buy this for myself? Probably not but I am being honest here. Keep in mind that I pack extra of most of this in my check luggage.
Forever 21 Watercolor Cosmetic Pouch


Lug Undercover Bear Agent Yoyogi - It starts out as just a pillow, take the blanket out and blow up the inflatable pillow and it becomes both!


- Luna Bar
Organic Crystallized Ginger in an up & up Portion Bags - I sometimes after sleeping on the plane can feel a little nauseous so I eat a few of these and it goes away.
up & up Portion Bags with some jerky and trail mix


- iPad
- iPod

No comments