Currents 3.26.14




Currently Eating...


Well I have ate a spider today for starters, McDonalds, and when we got off the plane we had Hungry Jack's which is really Burger King (hello it's got whoppers with the copyright symbol beside it).... HEAVEN!!!

Currently Snacking on...



Chickadees!!! We need these in the US!!!!


Currently Drinking...


GOD BLESS IT A MR.PIBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently Baking...


Nothing but I'm craving a cupcake.

Currently Wearing...






Currently Wearing Make Up...

This is what I wore during the day. I took most of it off and went back to the First Aid Beauty during the flight.

Concealer - (Sorry I don't always put this but it never changes...) ClĆ© de Peau BeautĆ© Concealer



Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Butter London Inky Six - Wearing this for Rain


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle and Accessories...


Up in a ponytail the whole time

Currently Burning...


Candle: 
Wax: 

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: N/A



Currently On My "To Do" List...


Write Disney Day  7
Write Comparison blog
Write Next Baby Blog
Work on next Disney trips


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Peaceful/Grateful/Drained
Physically: Perfect


Currently Interested in News Story...




Currently Watching....


Designing Women

Currently Listening To....


Sarah McLachlan, Evan & Jaron, Passion Pit and Westlife

Currently Reading....



Forbidden - Trust me.... THERE WILL BE ANOTHER BOOK REVIEW.....

Currently Loving...


My Build-A-Bear Rain made me.

Currently Anxious About...


Jessica's nephew
Painsley

Currently Blessed By....


That I live in a free country and that I have a little girl back home that I want to hold very close right now.

Currently Excited About...



Going to Australia!
Going home! Yup homesickness has set it's ugly foot in my life!
Seeing the surprise Vin has for me.
Going to the A Day Game!!!
Getting kisses from m
And coming home and getting to hold Mike Jeaux!!!!

Currently Lusting After....


Honestly... I need Disney....

Currently Buying....


Barbie stuff... My little girl has discovered Barbies according Vin. I think it might be because Barbie looks like Elsa but regardless. Vin said she goes toward the pink aisle. How freaking cute is this!?! Barbie I Can Be Teacher Playset. Pretty sure I still have my teacher Barbie she can have too. 


Currently Playing...


Pepper Panic


Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: GateGuru, EHU, Onavo
iPad: TripIt, LocalEats, XECurrancy



Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


I have started on my rug for my half bath. 


Currently Teaching...

I didn't teach anything today but the good Lord taught me to stop taking for granted where I'm from and taught me what dictating is first hand.

No comments