Currents 3.21.14





Currently Eating...


I have had Pho, roast duck in curry sauce, and ham, beans and toast.

Currently Snacking on...


Noodles


Currently Drinking...


Water

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...







Currently Wearing Make Up...


I am loving the moisturizer!


Bronzer - Thanks A Latte
Concealer - (Sorry I don't always put this but it never changes...) ClĆ© de Peau BeautĆ© Concealer



Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Sally Hansen Flashy Fushia  - This product sucks!

Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle and Accessories...



Down with my extensions


Currently Burning...


Candle: 
Wax: 

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: N/A


Currently On My "To Do" List...


Write Disney Day  7
Write Comparison blog
Write Next Baby Blog
Write Thailand Carry On blog
Work on next Disney trips


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Excited
Physically: Slightly sore but flexible.


Currently Interested in News Story...


New mall in Tuscaloosa and new boutiques coming too!!!!


Currently Watching....


I was watching the Gossip Girls.


Currently Listening To....


Good Charlotte, Queen, Eminem, and Rodney Atkins

Currently Reading....


I finished Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles!
I am fixing to read The Apothecary's Daughter

Currently Loving...





Currently Anxious About...


My brother
Jessica's nephew


Currently Blessed By....


Seeing all of God's beauty the world has to offer.

Currently Excited About...


Tiger time and elephant rides!!!!
And coming home and getting to hold Mike Jeaux!!!!

Currently Lusting After....


Nothing really

Currently Buying....


Tea and jewelry


Currently Playing...


Pukk


Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Nike
iPad: Skype



Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...



I finished the purse! 


Currently Teaching...

Technically I was teaching teachers about SMARTboards but we had some dancing with the kids.


No comments