Make-Up Scenario Tag



1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?

Revlon Color Stay 24 Foundation

AChanel Vitalumière Aqua Ultra-light Skin Perfecting Foundation

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

Ignore it.


3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?

YSL Lipstick any color with Chanel lip gloss


4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?

I would try more updos and more color with my make up. I used to be all glitter and neutral girl.


5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.

How about D. None of the above. I would talk to the hairdresser (which would be strange I go to my cousin...) I can usually tell if they are about to screw up my hair so I stop them. It's never happened in my life where someone else has given me a bad haircut. Now I have given myself plenty!


6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

Naked Basics and a color Too Faced One.


7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?

....Omg.... My brushes! Everything else can easily be replaced!


8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs.


B. It happens all the time... I won't mention names.







No comments