Currents 3.19.14


I know I am late with this one really bad. But cut me some slack I'm leaving the country. 



Currently Eating...


Breakfast: Bacon biscuit
Lunch: Chickfila nuggets
Supper: Pineapple Ham

Currently Snacking on...


Trail mix


Currently Drinking...


Sweet tea

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...






Currently Wearing Make Up...

I did wear make up during the day it was really basic. When I was getting ready to go to the airport I exfoilated my face to get rid of the dead skin which will absorb 


Primer -
Powder-
Spray -
Blush- 
Bronzer - 
Highlighter- 
Eye Primer - 
Eyeshadow - 
Eyeliner- 
Mascara - 
Concealer - (Sorry I don't always put this but it never changes...) Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer



Currently Wearing Nail Polish...



Currently Wearing Scent...


Not wearing anything right now.

Currently Wearing Hairstyle and Accessories...



Nice puffed ponytail during the day.

Right now it's just loose and straight.


Currently Burning...

Nothing I'm on a plane!

Candle: 
Wallflower: 
Wax: 

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: N/A


Currently On My "To Do" List...


Write Disney Day  7
Work on next Disney trips


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Happy
Physically: Tense


Currently Interested in News Story...





Currently Watching....


Orange is the New Black


Currently Listening To....


Enigima, The Lumineers, and Cobra Starship

Currently Reading....


Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles - A favorite!

Currently Loving...


Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion SPF 7.... Let's just say if this product was a person I would hug the crap out of them! I smells so good! It's not at greasy and it has SPF in it! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!


Currently Anxious About...


Making it to Thailand....
My brother
Jessica's nephew


Currently Blessed By....


That I didn't kill Carolina on the flight to LA. Now to keep the record clean for the next 19 hours.

Currently Excited About...


Going to Tokyo to get to Thailand!!!
And coming home and getting to hold Mike Jeaux!!!!

Currently Lusting After....


Nothing really

Currently Buying....


Well I was looking at the Hermes store but I was slightly freaked out. So nothing!


Currently Playing...


Mortal Kombat


Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Momento
iPad: Disney Anywhere



Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Purse

Currently Teaching...

Not teaching at the moment.

No comments