Currents 3.5.14









Currently Burning...


Candle: Paris DayDream
Wall Flower: Paris DayDream
Wax: Soarin


Currently Watching...


Golden Girls

Currently On My “To Do” List…


Pack!
Write Disney Blog posts

Currently Excited About…

Writing blog posts with Mary Ann
Thailand and Australia

Currently Lusting After…


 Kate Spade things

Currently Loving…

Midnight snacks

Currently Anxious About…

Painsley's recovery and work

Currently Buying…


Stuff from Sephora

Currently Drinking...


Fruta Bomba Green Tea

Currently Wearing clothes...


During the day I wore Jolie by Edward SpiersCache Black Pull-On Ponte Pant, Love Sadie Lace Bell-Sleeve Kimono JacketMichael Antonio Milena,

I am wearing: Paul Frank Classic Julius on Black Pajama for womenHatley Women's Bearly Awake Ankle Socks



Currently Wearing make up...


Moisturizer -  Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil Free Moisturizer
Primer - Urban Decay B6 Complexion Prep SprayMaybelline Baby Skin, Olay Fresh Effect BB Cream
Eye Cream - Origins GinZing Eye Cream
Foundation - Revlon ColorStay 24 Hour Foundation
Powder- NYX Stay Matte Not Flat
Spray - Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray
Blush- Benefits Hervana
Bronzer - Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer
Highlighter-  Mary Lou Manizer
Eye Primer - Urban Decay Greed Potion Primer
Eyeshadow - BH Cosmetics Baked Eye Shadow Galaxy Chic; Eclipse, Uranus and Cosmic
Eyeliner- EM Michelle Phan Purple Eyeliner royal amethyst, Make Up Forever Water proof Eyeliner in Matte Black, and NYX Cottage Cheese Eye Liner
Mascara - Benefits Yes They're Real
Lip products - NYX Glam Lipgloss Aqua Luxe Underground BoogieNYX Round Case Lipstick Violet Ray


Currently Wearing nail polish...


Zoya Odette

Currently Wearing scent...


Hypnose by Lancome

Currently Reading...


The Cinderella Pact by Sarah Strohmeyer

Currently Listening to...



The 1975 and Luke Conrad.

Currently Using in my bath or Shower...


Shower: I am leaving my hair. I used Sweetie Pie as a bodywash.
Bath: EASTER HAS ARRIVED AT MY HOUSE!! Lol actually Lush's Easter stuff has arrived at my house!!!! I used a piece of Bunny, half of a Fluffy Egg, and In The Loop Bath Melt

Currently Snacking on...


Cinnamon Hazelnut Biscotti

Currently Blessed by...


That my friends and family are all safe and sound tonight.

Currently Hairstyle and accessories...


I put the extensions in my hair and braided a strand and pin it across my head and then bunned the rest together.

Currently Loving App...


iPhone: RunKeeper
iPad: Google Drive

Currently Playing...


Farm Heroes

Currently Crocheting or Knitting...


Coffee Cup Holder

Currently Teaching...


Weather


Currently Cooking or Baking...


Buffalo Crockpot Chicken for tomorrow's supper!

Currently Ate Today...


Breakfast: Dunkin Doughnuts... I'll perfectly honest healthy was not a word in my vocabulary..... I had a BBQ chicken on Texas Toast with bacon and cheese, Boston Cream Doughnut, and a Caramel Ice Latte with extra caramel and sugar.... Like I said healthy was not in my vocab.
Lunch: Taziki's Cafe: I had Grilled chicken roll-up and fresh fruit with water.
Supper: Shrimp Primavera and steamed broccoli with cheese

No comments