Currents 3.23.14


Currently Eating...


I have had jok, Nam Tao Hoo, Khao Neow Moo Ping, Tom Yam Goong and Kao Niow with Gai Yang

Currently Snacking on...






Currently Drinking...


Water

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...







Currently Wearing Make Up...


I am loving the moisturizer!


Eyeshadow - Naked Basics
Concealer - (Sorry I don't always put this but it never changes...) Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer



Currently Wearing Nail Polish...



Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle and Accessories...



Down with my extensions


Currently Burning...


Candle: 
Wax: 

Currently Using in My Wash Room...







Currently On My "To Do" List...


Write Disney Day  7
Write Comparison blog
Write Next Baby Blog
Write Thailand Carry On blog
Work on next Disney trips


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Happy
Physically: More and more sore but it's for the best!


Currently Interested in News Story...



Currently Watching....


Golden Girls


Currently Listening To....


Nickelback, Boomkat, and Lobo

Currently Reading....



Currently Loving...


Wearing a bikini!


Currently Anxious About...


My brother
Jessica's nephew
Painsley

Currently Blessed By....


Not dying this morning on the zipline.
Riding a 15ft tall elephant and bathing them.
Tubing
Rafting
Having an amazing man at home who watches our daughter like a hawk.

Currently Excited About...


Seeing tigers and the beach!
Going to Australia!
And coming home and getting to hold Mike Jeaux!!!!

Currently Lusting After....


Dr. Pepper... I need a DP!

Currently Buying....


Nothing


Currently Playing...


Zen Pinball - Fantasy meets pin ball.... addicted....


Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: GateGuru, EHU, Onavo
iPad: TripIt, LocalEats, XECurrancy



Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


When I get to the hotel tonight I am going to start on a rug.


Currently Teaching...

I didn't teach anything but I learned more and more about Thailand and animals

No comments