»Empties March 2014 Edition«





Covergirl Lipstick Lipperfection in Creme - I loved this! It was a perfect formula and I loved the color. I have written down to try more colors from this brand.

G-1 moisturizing Face cream -  I have repurchased this already. I just that it's a creamy texture but not thick or too heavy!

CoverGirl Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 - I liked this a good bit. I will be repurchasing it for days I need a longer lasting foundation. This foundation does not like to move at all.

NYX Stay Matte Not Flat - I have already repurchased it. If I am not having wearing a special foundation then this is the powder I use. It's velvet texture is what draws me in.

Mary Lou Manizer - This is the best highlighter I have come across. I have already repurchased this!!! I strongly recommend it!

NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base - I went through two of these! Lol not really shocking to me at all.

Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream - I have really seen improvement with my eyes. I have really loved using this!

Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara - I seriously went through this! I love it too! Repurchased.

Sanitizing Hand Gel Kettle Corn Pop - I used up two of these. I, however, did get tired of that smell. I gave the other two of these I bought to Rain.

Clinique Cheek Pop Cheek Colour in Ginger - I used the ginger one. However, I do not think myself alone used all of this up. Pretty sure Carolina dipped into it.

Mason Jar Candle Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut - Went through 3 of these! I have repurchased.

3-Wick Candle Paris Daydream  - 3 of these are gone now. 

Wallflowers Fragrance Bulb Paris Daydream - 6 of these are gone and I just 20 more. What? I love my house smelling like Soarin'. No judging until you have rode Soarin'.

J.Cat Beauty Eyelashes + Eyelash Glue - I really loved these!

Malin+Goetz Detox Face Mask - This was a really great face mask! I don't know if I will repurchase.

up & up™ Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - I of course have already repurchased these. I went through 3 packs of them.

Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser - I love love love love love love this stuff and I will be repurchasing.

Bourjois Smoky Eyes EyeShadow Trio - I really enjoyed this. I loved the color. I will be repurchasing.

Maybelline Baby Skin - I used up a tube because it was so easy to grab this on regular days.

NYX Cosmetics Glam Shadow Stick in Diamond - I had almost used this up the last time. I freaking loved it! I will be buying it again.


No comments