❃TMI Tag❃



TMI Tag Questions:
1: What are you wearing? 

Oh ok starting off things right away. Green Fairy Hoodie from Fairy Tea I love this so much. It's so different from anything anyone else has on all the time. I got a two sizes bigger because I like to be comfortable and wear layers. I also have on Disney Tinkerbell Keep Calm And Never Grow Up Women's Shirt which I freaking adore! Sheered Legging these look so cool and awesome but they are comfortable too. Nike Dunk Sky Hi why do I like these? Well that's a good  question that I really don't have an answer for but I get a lot of compliments. 

2: Ever been in love? 

Yes

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 

No. It was over and done with quite quickly.

4: How tall are you? 

5' 9"

5: How much do you weigh? 

113lbs

6: Any tattoos? 

One

7: Any piercings? 

6

8: OTP? 

Sheldon and Penny!!!!

9: Favourite show? 

Golden Girls, Friends and Designing Women. I have other shows I watch but I come back to those three

10: Favourite bands? 

The 1975, FLA GA Line, A7X, Good Charlotte, SafetySuit, Take That, Beatles, NSYNC, One Direction, Within Temptation, and Fun.

11: Something you miss? 

Smells from the 90s. 

12: Favourite song?

I have been obsessed with Alex Goot's Pretty Eyes since it came out. 

13: How old are you? 

23 years or 8,570 days old. Whichever you prefer.

14: Zodiac sign? 

Libra

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 

Able to have a good time and understand me

16: Favourite Quote? 

We accept the love with think we deserve.


17: Favourite actor? 

Ian Somerhalder or Ryan Gosling

18: Favourite color? 

Pink

19: Loud music or soft? 

Depends on my mood.

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 

Disney World!!! Lol I wished however, I go for a run or go to my best friend's house and spar with him.

21: How long does it take you to shower? 

Depends on if I'm washing my hair or not. Usually 20 if washing my hair. 5 if not.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 

An hour and half.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 

Several times

24: Turn on?

Cologne.... A good sense of humor.... Knows how to cook and dance... Good arms...

25: Turn off? 

Facial hair most of the time... Smells bad... Doesn't read real books... Doesn't work out...

26: The reason I started my blog?

Everyone kept hounding me about the stuff I use and what I do.

27: Fears? 

Pain and burning alive

28: Last thing that made you cry? 

Shock of people finding out what I did in London.

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 

When we left everyone at the Atlanta airport

30: Meaning behind your blog name? 

I'm the girl from Alabama

31: Last book you read? 

Girls in White Dresses by Jennifer Close

32: The book you're currently reading?

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

33: Last show you watched? 

Orange is the New Black

34: Last person you talked to? 

Mary Ann

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 

She's a best friend!

36: Favourite food? 

Chicken!

37: Place you want to visit?

Norway!

38: Last place you were? 

We were in Atlanta and now we are in Los Angeles

39: Do you have a crush?

On Vin? Yes

40: Last time you kissed someone? 

Ummmm about 6 hours ago

41: Last time you were insulted? 

Yesterday

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 

Peanut butter and coffee

43: What instruments do you play?

Guitar, banjo, piano, and harmonica

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?

Rose Gold State of Alabama bracelet, my Tiffany pieces, ADPi pin, and my pearl necklace from my dad.

45: Last sport you played?

Since I don't think sparring or pole dancing counts I will say softball. 
 
46: Last song you sang? 

We were singing in the car on the way to the airport and last song was Country Girl Shake It for Me

47: Favourite chat up line?

"I'd like to check you for ticks." - When Vin said this to me the other morning after going hunting I literally had Dr. Pepper come out of my nose.

48: Have you ever used it?

Nope never have. I would use Jake Owens's "I ain't ever seen a country boy with tires on his truck this high."

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 

Right now count?

50: Who should answer these questions next?







No comments