Currents 3.24.13


Currently Eating...


I have had jok, and KFC... Seriously

Currently Snacking on...



Nothing


Currently Drinking...


Water

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...









Currently Wearing Make Up...


I am loving the moisturizer!


Eyeshadow - Naked Basics
Concealer - (Sorry I don't always put this but it never changes...) ClĆ© de Peau BeautĆ© Concealer



Currently Wearing Nail Polish...



Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle and Accessories...


Tiger Palace: No extension
Work: Down with my extensions
Partying: No extension

Currently Burning...


Candle: 
Wax: 

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: N/A



Currently On My "To Do" List...


Write Disney Day  7
Write Comparison blog
Write Next Baby Blog
Work on next Disney trips


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Shocked/Grateful/Happy
Physically: Perfect


Currently Interested in News Story...



Currently Watching....


Arrow - Thanks a lot Nathaniel for reminding me I was behind! I am going to kick your tail. Nevermind Jesse may hurt me if I do that.


Currently Listening To....


FLAGA Line, Katy Perry, and Jason Derulo 

Currently Reading....



Currently Loving...


My e.l.f. make up brushes! Seriously... I love these cheap and yet effective make up brushes!


Currently Anxious About...


Jessica's nephew
Painsley

Currently Blessed By....


Laying on a fully grown tiger and hold tiger cub
My brother's scans can back almost clear! His bonemarrow is still great!

Currently Excited About...


The beach, moon party tomorrow night and seeing Cambodia! 
Going to Australia!
And coming home and getting to hold Mike Jeaux!!!!

Currently Lusting After....


Dr. Pepper... I need a DP!

Currently Buying....


Nothing


Currently Playing...


Zen Pinball - Fantasy meets pin ball.... addicted....


Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: GateGuru, EHU, Onavo
iPad: TripIt, LocalEats, XECurrancy



Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


I have started on my rug for my half bath. 


Currently Teaching...

I tried teaching the kids today instead they taught me a lot and I loved it!

No comments