Currents 3.25.2014


Currently Eating...


I have had salmon sandwiches from Starbucks, McDonald's and KFC - yes we were missing USA food.

Currently Snacking on...



Nothing


Currently Drinking...


Water

Currently Baking...


Nothing right now - I did make spring rolls though!!!

Currently Wearing...











Currently Wearing Make Up...



I only put make up on when we went to party!

Eyeshadow - Naked Basics
Concealer - (Sorry I don't always put this but it never changes...) ClĆ© de Peau BeautĆ© Concealer



Currently Wearing Nail Polish...



Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle and Accessories...


Just plain. No extensions. And no straightening except when we went out to party.

Currently Burning...


Candle: 
Wax: 

Currently Using in My Wash Room...







Currently On My "To Do" List...


Write Disney Day  7
Write Comparison blog
Write Next Baby Blog
Work on next Disney trips


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Shocked/Grateful/Happy
Physically: Perfect


Currently Interested in News Story...



Currently Watching....


Once Upon a Time... Amazing how I am not always watching the Golden Girls when I'm not around Vin.

Currently Listening To....


Sarah McLachlan,  Mandy Moore, Enigma and Michael Buble

Currently Reading....


I am starting the eye opening and repulsive idea Forbidden

Currently Loving...



Currently Anxious About...


Jessica's nephew
Painsley

Currently Blessed By....


The amazing news from Disney!
Seeing the most amazing sights!
My brother's scans can back almost clear! His bone marrow is still great!

Currently Excited About...


Exploring Cambodia 
Going to Australia!
Seeing the surprise Vin has for me.
Going to the A Day Game!!!
And coming home and getting to hold Mike Jeaux!!!!

Currently Lusting After....


Dr. Pepper... I need a DP!

Currently Buying....


Nothing


Currently Playing...


Candy Crush! Hehehe I love blowing Odette out of 1st place on Facebook!!!


Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: GateGuru, EHU, Onavo
iPad: TripIt, LocalEats, XECurrancy



Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


I have started on my rug for my half bath. 


Currently Teaching...

I didn't teach today instead we explore the beaches!!!

No comments