Currents 3.29.14



Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Banana and cinnamon porridge with water
Lunch: Prawn Tempura Udon, California roll sushi, Dragon sushi, and we all shared the Chef's Selection Sashimi plate at Busshari
Supper: WE ATE AT THE REAL FLYING FISH!!! Odette and I were so excited to eat here! I had apple salad, scallops, two cheese plate, Hapuka, and a petite four with a cup of tea. We also had wine with each course! 

Currently Snacking on...


Cupcakes!


Currently Drinking...


Strawberry Water

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...






Currently Wearing Make Up...





Currently Wearing Nail Polish...




Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...



Currently Burning...


Wax: 

Currently Using in My Wash Room...






Currently On My "To Do" List...


Pick out Rain's Easter dress.
Come up with what I want to put in Rain's Easter basket.
Homeschooling products
Write Comparison blog
Write Next Baby Blog
Work on next Disney trips


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Peaceful/Grateful/Drained
Physically: Sore


Currently Interested in News Story...


AJ McCarron and his girlfriend, Katherine Webb, are engaged - I love that this made international news... Is that terrible? Even the Australians were talking about it.

Currently Watching....


Golden Girls

Currently Listening To....


Carrie Underwood, Bing Crosby, Thriving Ivory and Katy Perry

Currently Reading....


Forbidden, um hello LOVING, this strange crazed book.

Currently Loving...


My Build-A-Bear Rain made me, and the fact that I realized that some of my body has turned into muscle!!!

Currently Anxious About...


Jessica's nephew
Painsley
Julie

Currently Blessed By....


That I have the greatest friends and the best experiences

Currently Excited About...



Seeing the surprise Vin has for me.
Going to the A Day Game!!!
Getting kisses from m
Getting to hold Mike Jeaux!!!!

Currently Lusting After....


The new Lily Pulitzer dresses: I MUST HAVE!!! 

Currently Buying....


Nothing.


Currently Playing...


Heads Up - We have still been playing this


Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Yoga Stretch, and Youtube
iPad: LocalEats, XECurrancy, Heads Up



Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


I have started on my rug for my half bath. 


Currently Teaching...

I didn't teach anything today, however, I did learn that just like we go hunting for animals so do Australians for Kangaroos for meat. I was not expecting that!

No comments