Currents 3.28.14


Currently Eating...


I had ricotta cheese pancakes with banana and an iced coffee for breakfast.





For lunch we had at Pizza Hut! It was delicious!

For supper we had Prawn cocktail, Fish N Chips, Strawberry, Blueberry, and blackberry Pavlova 

Currently Snacking on...


Fairy Bread and Fantales! Yum!!!!


Currently Drinking...


Coco Pops Milk

Currently Baking...


Nothing

Currently Wearing...





Currently Wearing Make Up...


Concealer - (Sorry I don't always put this but it never changes...) ClĆ© de Peau BeautĆ© Concealer



Currently Wearing Nail Polish...




Currently Wearing Scent...


Didn't wear a sent.

Currently Wearing Hairstyle and Accessories...


Down with my extensions

Currently Burning...


Candle: 
Wax: 

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: 



Currently On My "To Do" List...


Pick out Rain's Easter dress.
Come up with what I want to put in Rain's easter basket.
Homeschooling products
Write Comparison blog
Write Next Baby Blog
Work on next Disney trips


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Peaceful/Grateful/Drained
Physically: Perfect


Currently Interested in News Story...



Currently Watching....


Rescuers Down Under

Currently Listening To....


Jesse McCartney, Teddy Geiger, and Keith Urban

Currently Reading....




Currently Loving...


My Build-A-Bear Rain made me.

Currently Anxious About...


Jessica's nephew
Painsley
Julie

Currently Blessed By....


That I have the greatest friends and the best experiences

Currently Excited About...



Seeing the surprise Vin has for me.
Going to the A Day Game!!!
Getting kisses from m
Getting to hold Mike Jeaux!!!!

Currently Lusting After....


Honestly... I need Disney....

Currently Buying....


Make-up


Currently Playing...


Heads Up - We have played this with Madame all day long! It's hilarious!


Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: GateGuru, EHU, Onavo
iPad: TripIt, LocalEats, XECurrancy, Heads Up



Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


I have started on my rug for my half bath. 


Currently Teaching...

I didn't teach anything today

No comments