Pop Sugar Must Have Box March 2014


Dogeared Lucky Horseshoe Necklace - You make a wish before putting on the necklace and when the necklace wears off, you’re ready for your wish to come true. The horseshoe is on a silk thread so it eventually will wear off and then you can save the charm for good luck. I have had one of these before from a sorority sister. 





Brokedown IKAT Scarf - LOVE! I am wearing it to class tonight even! I love the pattern, the colors, everything. So so pretty. 




Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum - We received a serum last month. I will either pass this along to a friend or I will save it for when I run out of the current stuff I am using. Jerlique is a new brand to me and is supposed to leave “skin visibly glowing, hydrated and younger-looking.” Sounds good to me.




Mini Stability Excercise Ball - I am on the phone right now with my personal trainer talking about what all I can do with this ball! I squealed so loud when I got it!!!!





BaubleBar Elephant Ring Tree Holder - Oddly enough, I think that this is my favorite item in the box. I absolutely love it. It’s adorable and I want to put it in my office (I take my rings off in various places at various times). I just love the little guy! Plus it's an elephant!!!




Nature’s Bakery Fig Bar - We all love these around here. However, this became Rain's afternoon snack. She was excited about chowing down on it.



Snappea Crisps - I LOVE THESE! I just bought a bag of these even the other weekend! But hey these can be my afternoon snack!



All totaled I came up with a value of $155.95 for the March 2014 PopSugar Box, which of course is well in excess of the $39.95 monthly price tag on this box! The general consensus this month is that this box is fabulous and I totally agree.

No comments