3.11.14 Currents



Currently Eating...


Breakfast: Just tea biscuits
Lunch: Shrimp cocktail, lobster bisque, and stuffed chicken breast with asparagus and broccoli au gratin
Supper: Sushi, edamame, and chicken teriyaki 


Currently Snacking on...



Snapea Crisps - I already had bought some at Trader Joe's but I got some more in my Popsugar! 


Currently Drinking...




Currently Baking...



Salted Caramel Apple Hand Pies



Currently Wearing...






Currently Wearing Make Up...


Blush- Sugar Bomb
Bronzer - Dallas 
Highlighter- Mary-Lou Manizer
Eyeshadow - BalmVoyage - A2, B2, C2 and B1




Currently Wearing Nail Polish...



Currently Wearing Scent...





Currently Wearing Hairstyle and Accessories...



I pulled my hair into a bun. I used this tutorial HERE. I finished the look with hair comb found HERE.


Currently Burning...

Candle: Sydney Harbor
Wallflower: Paris Daydream

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: N/A


Currently On My "To Do" List...


Actually pack instead of making heaps of things.
Clean
Breath


Currently Interested in News Story...



The dead woman voting for Obama..... 


Currently Watching....


Golden Girls



Currently Listening To....


Good Charlotte



Currently Reading....


Girls in White Dresses by Jennifer Close

Currently Loving...



Popsugar Box!
Rain's running shoes
Rain going to big girl school with me tonight. She was sooooo quiet.



Currently Anxious About...


Packing everything
Meetings tomorrow


Currently Blessed By....


I love the things happening in my life!


Currently Excited About...


Nashville date this weekend
Going to the Container Store
Going to Thailand and Australia
Work

Currently Lusting After....





Currently Buying....



Stuff from SeeJaneWork


Currently Playing...



Mahjongg Dimensions Blast




Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Evernote Hello
iPad: Meeting Pad



Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...

Coffee Holder


Currently Teaching...


Traveling



No comments