Currents 3.3.14

Currently Burning...


I'm at my dad's yet I do have a candle burning!! My stepmom/aunt has Bellini Cafe burning in the guest room, and has Tokyo Petals burning in the kitchen!
She has a wallflower (well Yankee Candle Scent Plug In) of Golden Sands
And her wax is Hanna's Wild Cherry Blossom and Jolly Rancher Blue Raspberry


Currently Watching...

Designing Women


Currently On My “To Do” List…


Review blog posts
Pack
Recipe blog posts
Go to Sephora.

Currently Excited About…

Two weeks and two days..... Bye bye USA!

Currently Lusting After…


My dad's new truck... Seriously how can I be such a girly girly yet I get excited about a lifted truck?...


Currently Loving…


My new Belkin case for my iPad that my dad got me.



Currently Anxious About…


Getting things packed.


Currently Buying…


Cooking supplies


Currently Drinking...


Sweet iced tea


Currently Wearing clothes...



During the day I wore my The U of A Leggings in Crimson, Monogrammed SweatshirtADPi Ladies Fitted Charcoal I Heart TeeCrimson Chevron Infinity ScarfNike Women's No-Show Socks, and New Balance Houndstooth.

I am wearing Women's Printed Jersey PJ Leggings Grey StripesFashion Socks - Cable KnitSpirit Jersey - Roll Tide




Currently Wearing make up...

Each of these products below are either at $15 or below!

Moisturizer - Garnier Moisture Rescue Refresh Gel Cream
Primer - Maybelline Baby Skin
Eye Cream - Yes to Cucumbers Eye Love Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel
Foundation - CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1
Powder- Stay Matte Not Flat
Blush - Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush
Bronzer - Physicians Formula Happy Boost Bronzer
Highlighter- Hard Candy Tiki Bronzer (Yes it says it's a bronzer but it's a dupe for Mary Lou)
Eye Primer - e.l.f. Eyelid Primer - Sheer
Eyeshadow - Maybelline Color Tattoo Bad to the Bronze, Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Oh So Sexy Eye Shadow Quad Nude
Mascara - Maybelline Volum'Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara
Lip products - Revlon Lip Butter in Red VelvetRevlon ColorBurst Lipgloss Bronzer Shimmer Rose Pearl



Currently Wearing nail polish...


Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel Autumn Spice


Currently Wearing scent...


Killer Queen by Katy Perry


Currently Reading...


Girls in White Dresses by Jennifer Close



Currently Listening to...


Jordin Sparks, Selena Gomez, and Luke Bryan


Currently Using in my bath...


Calgon Bath PearlsCalgon Milk BathVillage Naturals Aromatherapy Relax Body Soak


Currently Snacking on...

Annie's Homegrown Bunny Graham Friends Honey, Chocolate & Chocolate Chip
Annie's Homegrown Organic Pink Lemonade Bunny Fruit Snacks
Quaker Popped Chips Salsa Fresca Flavor Hummus Popped Chips


Currently Blessed by...


The fact that I have an amazing family. A dad that really cares and a stepmom that has been there all of my life.


Currently Hairstyle and accessories...


Sock Bun


Currently Loving App...


iPhone Pocket
iPad Penultimate

Currently Playing...


Mario Kart


Currently Crocheting or Knitting...


Hexipuff.... Organized Jen got me interested!


Currently Teaching...


Colors!

Currently Cooking or Baking...

Country vegetable soup!


No comments