Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Haul

These are things I purchased around Disney and my second time at the Expo...

Expo


Neoprene Single Pouch with Race Number Holder

LED Shoelaces







Resort

Of course I got the Dining Plan mug (I do all the time!)

I bought the Valentine's Day Duffy outfit!!!! No link available. 







Magic Kingdom


The Haunted Mansion Throw

Jack Skellington Water Bottle

Mickey Mouse Icon Cable Knit Throw

Jack Skellington Bowl

Mickey Mouse Holiday Lights Set

Scrabble - Disney Theme Park Edition Game

Hollywood Studio


Disney Villains Deluxe Reversible Lanyard (I bought this as a gift for someone...)


Epcot

Duffy the Disney Bear Hand Puppet - 10'' - I got this for one of my classroom mascots which always works very well.

McVitie's Classic Rich Tea - Because let's face it I drink a lot of tea.

Animal Kingdom





Downtown Disney


Minnie Mouse Charm Watch - Carolina and I both got this and love it!

Neon Chandeliers Knee High Socks - I love Little Miss Matched Socks, these are adult ones...

Black Neon Yummy Bear Smelly Liner Socks - These actually smell and have kept smelling after I washed them for Rain!!!

Smelly Pastel Pearls & Charms Knee High Socks - Yeah these are mine..... 

Multi Houndstooth Fuzzy Liner Socks - I got two packs of these... One for me and one for Rain! My baby and I have matching socks. See it's ok to have matching socks just not matching outfits. 

Walt Disney World Jeweled Cinderella Castle by Arribas Brothers - Vin actually got me this for our living room since I completed the Princess Half Marathon.


No comments