Currents 3.8.14


Currently Burning...


Candle: Island Waters
Wall Flower: Oceanside
Wax: I'm not using my regular wax warmer I'm using my Frebreeze one and I am using Rain


Currently Watching...


That Girl

Currently On My “To Do” List…


Double check my suitcase (seriously!)
Write Disney Blog posts

Currently Excited About…


Running!
Thailand and Australia
Ariel has officially moved here!!!

Currently Lusting After…


Another Disney trip sooner than I have to work at it.


Currently Loving…

That today was sans make up day! I know weird since I'm so obsessed with make up.

Currently Anxious About…


Time change
Painsley's recovery
Packing
Lisa


Currently Buying…


Nothing but thinking about a few spring items I could use like spring....


Currently Drinking...


My awesome fiance made Butterbeer lattes!


Currently Wearing clothes...


During the day I wore AE Jeans Artist Crop Low Rise Comfort StretchFree Spirit Floral KimonoTwist Back Short-Sleeve in whiteSporty Mesh Angelfish Boat Shoe in Black

I am wearing: Mickey Minnie Kiss TeeEasy Cropped LeggingsWomens sperry top-sider invisible liner



Currently Wearing make up...

I don't wear make up on Saturdays unless I have to soooo..... We did go kite flying in the part with a bunch of other people so I dabbed a few things on.

Moisturizer -  Olay Fresh Effects Soak Up The Sun Protection Lightweight Moisturizing Sunscreen
Primer - Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream
Eye Cream - Origins GinZing Eye Cream
Foundation -
Powder-
Spray -
Blush-
Bronzer -
Highlighter-
Eye Primer -
Eyeshadow -
Eyeliner-
Mascara -
Lip products - Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Quenched


Currently Wearing nail polish...


Nothing


Currently Wearing scent...


Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh


Currently Reading...


The Cinderella Pact by Sarah Strohmeyer


Currently Listening to...


The 1975


Currently Using in my bath or Shower...


Shower: Lush's Soak and Float, Lush's Marilyn, S Factor True Lasting Color Shampoo, and Big Sexy Hair Color Safe Volumizing Conditioner. For washing I used Disney Resorts H20+ Sea Salt Body Wash
Bath: N/A

Currently Snacking on...


Columbia River Tart Cherries

Currently Blessed by...


My amazing fiance who always remembers the small details and who makes me laugh.

Currently Hairstyle and accessories...


Side French Braid think Elsa

Currently Loving App...


iPhone: Teavana
iPad: Bejeweled.

Currently Playing...


Mahjongg Dimensions Blast

Currently Crocheting or Knitting...


Coffee Cup Holder

Currently Teaching...


Weather


Currently Cooking or Baking...

Nothing


Currently Ate Today...


Breakfast: Bacon and poptart
Lunch: 7 Layer Dip and grilled chicken
Supper: Chicken parmesan, potato wedges, and steamed broccoli

No comments